Thursday, February 25, 2010

Addition To Great Idea

Seems theres no way that I can go sleep tonight liao.
Just poped up another idea. Its regarding the MLM marketting plan. Since I can teach and educate the university students, mayb I should direct it to sales people also. Think about it, sales people are all around shopping complex. They live their live selling to customers everyday. Most of them are never even exposed to sales techniques before!

Theres a chance where I can open a sales class for free (initially) to these sales people and then teach them regarding the sales materials that I can learn! It will be another win- win situation where I get to promote my MLM and get great downlines and at the same time educate and motivate these sales peoples to a better life! They will work wonders with their learnt sales technique.

Another thing that I had in mind was to have an online support for my downlines and students as they can ask all the questions regarding melaleuca or sales techniques online. That way it will be great to post announcements there. ^^

Add on, will train people to do speech also. ^^

Ok wanna go sleep d. I got a strong feeling that this can actually work out really fine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment